- The new region will give Hong Kong-based businesses, government organizations, non-profits, and global companies with customers in Hong Kong, the ability to leverage AWS technologies from data centers in Hong Kong.
- Today we have local teams in Hong Kong to help customers of all sizes as they move to AWS, including account managers, solutions architects, business developers, partner managers, professional services consultants, technology evangelists, start-up community developers, and more.
- In addition to established enterprises, government organizations, and rapidly growing startups, AWS also has a vibrant ecosystem in Hong Kong, including partners that have built cloud practices and innovative technology solutions on AWS.
- AWS Partner Network (APN) Consulting Partners in Hong Kong help customers migrate to the cloud.
- The new AWS Asia Pacific (Hong Kong) Region, coupled with the existing AWS Regions in Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Beijing, Seoul, and Mumbai, and a future one in Ningxia, will provide customers with quick, low-latency access to websites, mobile applications, games, SaaS applications, big data analysis, Internet of Things (IoT) applications, and more.
Read full article: allthingsdistributed.com