- In this edition of Weekly Focus APAC: Potential Walmart Exit Posed as Players Work to Comply with New India E-commerce Rules; SingPost Pledges to Make Delivery Amends; Indonesia Coffee Chain Rides on Grab Delivery; and Online Fashion Retailer Snags £175m in Series D.
- Potential Walmart Exit Posed as Players Work to Comply with New India E-commerce Rules
- As market players work to comply with India’s new e-commerce rules, suggestions have emerged that Walmart may abandon its Flipkart acquisition deal in response to changes in the regulatory landscape.
- In a report released this month, Morgan Stanley said a Walmart exit was “likely, and not completely out of the question” in light of India’s increasingly complicated e-commerce market.
- Indonesia’s food and beverage retail chain MAXX Coffee has inked a partnership to offer its menu to customers at home via GrabFood delivery.
Read full article: retailtechnews.com