- This week on Startup Street, tenants and employees of co-living startup Homigo alleged fraud by founders.
- Indoor farming startup Plenty hired Twitter’s former chief financial officer for the same role in the latest addition to its team.
- Facebook unveiled a new initiative to support entrepreneurs in India.
- of co-living startup Homigo have filed a police complaint accusing founders of absconding with their security deposits and rents.
- Facebook launched an initiative across India—called Facebook Hubs—to support startups and entrepreneurs.
Read full article: bloombergquint.com