- Data Science enthusiasts are not able to take that final call whether they should work for a large company or for a startup.
- If you take a look at the scenario in general, Data Science professionals feel more comfortable and secure working for large companies with a significant amount of experience in the data science field.
- Many startups nowadays are not able to derive that specific data science job role that the company wants to set up.
- Usually, due to the size and restricted budget, startups usually end up hiring data scientists who are good at multiple things.
- While we are talking about the aspect why professionals prefer larger companies over startups, that doesn’t mean every single startup is not a data scientist’s choice.
Read full article: analyticsindiamag.com