- Even as blockchain is being used in India and around the world to improve the authenticity of transactions and goods and to bring transparency to systems and processs, some things are still out of the purview of the revolutionary technology.
- Walmart To Use Blockchain To Track Shrimp Exports From India To US
- The multibillion-dollar Indian fisheries industry is set to get streamlined with Walmart launching a blockchain technology for end-to-end traceability of transportation and food safety procedures for shrimp sourced from India.
- Indian IT tech giant Tech Mahindra has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Startup Bangladesh to foster the growth of digital startup ecosystem in Bangladesh, by providing guidance and mentoring to the budding entrepreneurs, including those working in blockchain.
- Supply chain financing platform Xpedize has joined MonetaGo’s anti-fraud network to mitigate against potential financial risks like invoice frauds.
Read full article: inc42.com