- At TechSparks 2019, Sidu Ponnappa summed up startup reality saying that it was all about scale, and what startups can learn from these nuances.
- The managing director and head of the Gojek India Engineering Centre shared interesting insights on what happens when systems move past a certain scale, and what would be the wisdom going forward.
- From building a group messaging product on SMS to leading Gojek’s Tech Centre …
- The team gets frustrated and they start to leave, one by one, and nobody seems to understand why.
- , there are two lenses a techie refers to – tech and capital, under which he defines the categories of startups as they grow and scale.
Read full article: yourstory.com