- When compared to the numbers of its other two competitors, the US (157 unicorns, 2,181 soonicorns) and China (93 unicorns, 192 soonicorns), the numbers might seem less.
- With more than 50 per cent growth predicted for e-commerce in India within 5 years, a young 112-million strong workforce in the most fruitful age bracket of 20-24 years and more than 2.5 lakh jobs expected in Indian tech startups segment alone, India is well-poised to be the most powerful economy of tomorrow, led by an unprecedented startup movement.
- This new breed is called Angel Investors from tier-II and III cities, who are helping local startups from small towns across the nation develop cutting-edge technologies but most importantly, new ideas.
- Companies such as Flipkart , OYO, Paytm has given over 200 per cent return on investment in less than 10 Years as per data available by ROC Filings for February 2019.
- Armed with new perspectives, curiosity, a fearless and rational approach to modern-day business, startup ecosystems are where young India is thriving, charting the course of the future Indian economy in their agile, vivid minds.
Read full article: financialexpress.com