- With an aim to solve nutritional needs for the on-the-go working professional who is increasingly looking towards packaged foods for their day-to-day food, two IIM graduates Anusha Bhushan and Siddhartha Deb launched Smoodies , a healthy beverages startup , in 2016 .
- All our ingredients are natural, and we use no added sugar, preservatives, added colours or flavours in our products,” says Anusha Bhushan, Co-founder and CEO, Smoodies.
- The brand houses two product ranges : fruit smoothies and juices .
- The cold-pressed juice players in this space include Mumbai -based RAW Pressery , which is backed by institutional investors such as Sequoia Capital, Saama Capital , and DSG Consumer Partners ; Fresh Food Concepts Pvt Ltd , which sells its products under the brand Juice Up ; and Delhi -based MyGreens , which had acquired Food Ideas Pvt Ltd-backed JusDivine in an all-stock deal in 2017.
- This April, health and fitness startup CureFit also acquired Bengaluru -based cold-pressed juice brand Rejoov for an undisclosed amount.
Read full article: yourstory.com