- Payday won’t be the same next year for the soccer players of Gibraltar United, a team in the premier division of the sport’s league in the British overseas territory.
- Frustrated by their lack of success, Aggarwal and his team, the Angels, took a different tack: Sell the condoms to men by saying they’re good for their partners.
- As the Indian government soured on the idea of a decentralized currency, Aggarwal joined a growing internet movement called India Wants Crypto.
- One $GUAP coin is currently listed at $44 and there are just under 9 million coins in existence, out of a maximum total supply of 90 million.
- These ATMs allow users to withdraw cash or cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.
Read full article: ozy.com