- Cure.fit’s offerings range from physical training, healthy food deliveries, mental wellness and more
- Cofounder Ankit Nagori attributed its success to the omnichannel and design-oriented approach
- Every body type is different and thus, every fitness journey is also different.
- Many health and fitness companies have attempted to achieve this by either introducing personal trainers, healthy food options, or customisable gym schedules.
- Starting with its physical fitness and strength training product Cult.fit, the company has now expanded to include a variety of services that propagate healthy living including Eat.fit for nutritive and healthy food, Mind.fit for mental wellness, and Care.fit for primary healthcare.
Read full article: inc42.com