- Read about the Battle of Plassey on June 23, 1757 between the forces of the Nawab of Bengal, Siraj-ud-Daulah, and East India Company troops led by Robert Clive, an ambitious soldier of fortune, that saw Britain on the way to becoming the dominant power in the region; educate yourself about a futuristic option called cryptocurrency; and finally, navigate the moat-full of dragons and turbulence that you must cross to make it to ‘Startup Paradise’.
- Book: Plassey – The Battle That Changed The Course of Indian History; Author: Sundeep Chakravarti; Publisher: Aleph; Pages: 392; Price: Rs 799.
- Indian men and women, and Indian money would significantly underwrite both World Wars,” says the book, a welcome addition – from the Indian viewpoint – to the history of the subcontinent.
- From Cowrie To Crypto – Blockchain And The Future Of Money; Author: T.C.A Sharad Raghavan; Publisher: Westland; Pages: 226; Price: Rs 399.
- Of a battle that changed Indian history, a new kid on currency block, ensuring good products are pitched correctly appeared first on INDIA New England News.
Read full article: indianewengland.com