- After the launch of the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act last year, the transport ministry is revisiting the act around cab aggregator companies like Ola and Uber.
- The fintech unicorn Paytm has launched MyStore on its merchant focussed mobile application – Paytm for Business to tap the social ecommerce segment in India.
- The RBI has invited startup, tech companies and other businesses to compete directly with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), which has been instrumental in developing national digital payments infrastructure.
- At present, the credit service is available to one lakh small retailer across 16 cities India.
- The team will be responsible for developing global financial products and technology innovations in the areas of real-time earnings, debit cards for Uber drivers, along with Uber Wallet and refreshed Uber credit card for Uber riders and more.
- In an ongoing case against Amazon related to an antitrust probe by the Competition Commission of India (CCI), the Karnataka High Court (HC) has granted Amazon interim relief.
Read full article: inc42.com