- This week, the world celebrated 15 years of Google Maps, and all the convenience it has brought to travellers, businesses, and the common man.
- On February 8, 2005, Google, riding high on its successful email and search engine, launched Maps, its web mapping service that offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, Street View, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning.
- Users would type out what they needed done, and Dunzo would get to work.
- In fact, a report says that the hookup culture is different when it comes to metro cities like Mumbai and Delhi.
- Growing at a CAGR of 25 percent, India is set to become one of the top five global markets by revenue by 2025, according to a Redseer report.
Read full article: yourstory.com